Thursday 8 May 2014

Favourite Makes from FB Pages

Favourite Makes






PeaPod Designs

My tea cosy - I rather like it!

Click the picture to visit the fb page














Honey Flower Craft

My new venture is 3d paper art. This piece is called 'Drift Away' and had been entirely made by hand xx

Click the picture to visit the fb page













Judy's Fabrications

My mixed media memory book that I made for myself, has great personal meaning  

Click the picture to visit the fb page














Heather Everitt Embroidery

My new poppy brooches made in pure silk with embroidery, reverse applique, & beading.

Click the picture to visit the fb page








Just Jules Glass Design

Cherry Design Teapot Set £25 inc UK Mainland postage.

Click the picture to visit the fb page








The Sock Drawer Zoo

This is a new rainbow sock unicorn. £16. Can be personalised with a felt initial.

Click the picture to visit the fb page

No comments:

Post a Comment