Friday 25 April 2014

Featured Page


Clairebears & Friends    
    About

Original one of a kind sculptures/ornaments for the home and garden.
Description
Clairebears & Friends are hand made clay sculptures/ornaments for the home and garden. Similar "Friends" may be commissioned.If you have an idea you would like making, why not contact me. I will try my hand at making anything. No obligation until final completion (or until personalisation stage) I will keep you updated with progress photos, which can be made into a small scrapbook to come with the items.Very reasonable prices ranging from £4 - £40, depending on the size and detail.
A great gift idea for all the family.

For further details please visit my facebook page (link below).

https://www.facebook.com/clairebearsandfriends?fref=photo
Pop over and pay this lovely page a visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment