Thursday 24 April 2014

Welcome to Hand Made in the UK's New Blog

From https://www.facebook.com/handmadeintheuk.home




                                                                               
Hand made in the UK fb page started in July 2012, it was started because I wanted to grow my audience on my own craft page but didn't agree with the Ladders networking pages offered to gain likes, I didn't agree with the way you were told to like all pages, (even if you didn't), so I decided to make my own page to share others in the same position as myself. You may have seen my 'HMUK' Non-Ladder-Ladder's, they were made to find others that you want to find and not feel pressured into liking pages you didn't want to like.

My page has grown from nothing to over 9,000 likers upto now and all done through hard work.

My husband and I also felt there was also a need for a selling platform and developed www.handmadeintheukshop.com at an affordabe cost, we know that margins are very tight when it comes to hand crafted items, and have kept our prices to sell as low as possible.

I have now decided that with the restrictions that fb are putting on business pages to start a blog to share lovely hand made crafts - these will be done from my fb pages.

So for now I welcome you all, and look forward to growing this blog daily.

Jayne x

1 comment:

  1. Really pleased to be part of this fantastic page, which I'm sure will go from strength to strength
    Linda at @Fluffy Cloud Creations :)

    ReplyDelete