Saturday 24 January 2015

'FEATURED PAGE' - Busy Bean Designs

Busy Bean Designs


Busy Bean Designs is a business I started up firstly with jewellery, but as my imagination started to wander, my skills started to expand as well and over the years, I have made felt decorations, bags, wrapped beads, tie-dyed bits and bobs, resin, polymer clay, cushions, wirework, candles: all sorts!



Busy Bean started off as Em'Brace jewellery about 5-6 years ago (when I was about 11) but last year, over the summer, I decided to rename as I wanted to have a bit more of a variety of products.







I'm currently at college and one of my subjects is textiles - I'm planning on using some of my new skills for a couple of products! I'm also hoping to go to university to do silversmithing/goldsmithing!






















Along with internet tutorials and courses for various crafts aswell!) So watch the page for all sorts of new bits and bobs!







CLICK THE COLLAGE BELOW TO VISIT BUSY BEAN DESIGNS FB PAGE


1 comment: