Saturday 31 January 2015

FEATURED PAGE - Moon pie designs

Visit my fb page by clicking the logo above

My name is nici clark, I started crafting many years ago as a hobby, always playing with ideas for cards and plaques to give to relatives . 



Around 2 years ago I started thinking of taking it more seriously, and creating different types items, not just cards and plaques but it wasn't until last year I gained the courage to start a Facebook page. 


Now I have a page called moon pie designs and I make lots, for example free standing letters, fairy doors and tooth fairy items to name a few, and my page is slowly taking shape ! 


My hopes for my crafting future are to expand and just keep doing what I love !


PLEASE POP OVER AND VISIT MY FB PAGE (CLICK THE LOGO) AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE.


MOON PIE DESIGNS

No comments:

Post a Comment